So my car came with some factory rice burner taillights which I hated. In the interest of being more "stealth", I ordered up some standard red tails but everything inside the housing behind the lens is chrome plated . I do have a rear transponder setup, but these lights are a huge bullseye.
I made about three passes on each lens. You can see a slight haze which cleared up a bit after a couple of hours. I really like the airbrush over the supplied foam brushes as it makes for a more uniform application. I know some guys here did amazing jobs with the brushes, but it's too easy for me to get carried away and overapply.
I did do an experiment on the front emblem and made about ten passes with the airbrush to see what would happen. The Veil started cracking off in a couple of days. I'll need to strip it and then redo it with less.