Good Citizen

Default Any options for a Ford F650?

A friend is about to get a Ford F650 that will be used to tow "big boy toys" back and forth through laser infested municipalities. Since he will actually be driving this vehicle off paved roads, he will be spraying all the chrome on the front and new bumper and sides with black texturized truck bed liner/spray to help protect it from scratches.
    Could Veil even be applied to this coating or is it even needed? He will also be adding Hella Black Magic lights to the front on this new bumper. Since they are already "black" will they have to be Veiled? He will Veil the recessed lights in the bumper and the headlights.
    [/img]

Also any clue on how many laser jammers he might need? Thanks

Yoda of Radar

Holy ****! You'd need a Blinder M26000 EXTREME on that

Coating the chrome is a good idea. It may be a better idea to obtain some grey plastic grille / bumper from a cheaper version of the truck, like the commercial F650. That way might not even have to coat it, but even if you do, you can sell the chrome parts at a profit

Power User

Yes, if you drive that don't speed!

Manufacturer

eviltwin67,

My guess is, if your friend does in fact treat the chrome with such a protective coating (black), then Veil should prove effective to a good degree on the balance of the expose objects - namely the headlights.

Having the front grill layout like that is probably helpful in quelling its laser cross-section.

Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by The Veil Guy
    eviltwin67,

My guess is, if your friend does in fact treat the chrome with such a protective coating (black), then Veil should prove effective to a good degree on the balance of the expose objects - namely the headlights.

Having the front grill layout like that is probably helpful in quelling its laser cross-section.

Veil Guy 8)
    Do you sell veil by the gallon? BTW your site is looking better & better all the time!!