First off, a big thank you to Roy who shipped out a new can of veil to me after I opened my first shipment only to find it spread all over the inside of the canister.
I decided to try the dregs out on my new foglamps. The first coat looked really nice at first, then when it dried there were little black dots and hazing, etc.
There wasn't enough for a second coat, so I diluted what was left with some alcohol (lab grade ethanol, don't know if isopropyl will work the same way) and did a second coat (granted, it was mostly alcohol). It seems to have made the coat thinner, but...
Fuzzy picture, sorry.