Experienced

Default globules in veil? what is shelf like of an opened-used-then sealed again container?

Ok, I used a can of veil about 8 months old. The only thing that has ever been dipped in it was new foam brushes that were promptly discarded after being used once.

I treated my a license plate cover, fogs and side markers with veil 8 months ago and all was fine (though I wish the stuff went on a little more uniformly).

I then went to treat another license plate cover, 8 months later, and now there are some little solid globules that went onto my application. I swished the can pretty good before using.

Is there a shelf-life to this stuff? Any hints on what can be done to prevent globule formation?

Again, the only thing thats ever been in the veil can is clean foam brushes that always painted a clean surface and were discarded after one use.

ANybody?

Manufacturer

Default Re: globules in veil? what is shelf like of an opened-used-then sealed again containe

Not sure what is going on there with you.

Have you shaken the product vigorously and see if the issue goes away? Perhaps there was a slight air leak that could have affected the material.

If you like, you could send the product back to us for a look, and we would gladly replace it.

PM me, if you care to.

VG
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Power User

Default Re: globules in veil? what is shelf like of an opened-used-then sealed again containe

Excellent customer service Veil Guy.

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by <> View Post
    Excellent customer service Veil Guy.
    That VG has NEVER lacked. No one can question his dedication to Veil and customer satisfaction
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!