Good Citizen

Default how many coats of veil

Does adding multiple coats of veil to headlights and front plate cover decrease reflectivity more than just adding one coat of Veil. The reason I ask is that I recently did some testing with my Beltronics laserpro 904 with 1 coat of veil on the headlights and 1 coat on the lasershield and I was able to jam to gun ultralytes CM shots but I also had one or two rouge 500-600 ft PT on some of the runs aimed at the driver and passenger side headlight. I was hoping to reduce those distances.

Bozeman, MT

Default Re: how many coats of veil

My recommendation is only one. Adding more coats only serves to darken lights. Do it only for aesthetics, not for increased performance.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook