Newcomer

Default Where to get veil

I wanted to know if anyone bought veil g4 recently and if so from where? I got a new vehicle and just installed my jammers and all my other goodies. I wanted a new can of veil to finish everything up before taking it to be tested. I ordered can along with an antilaser plate cover through radarbusters. It said ships in 24 hours which would be perfect. After placing the order I got an email saying it was out of stock and on back order. I searched everywhere online to find a dealer with it in stock (bestradardetectors, Buyradardetectors, Delonixradar,) all listed on laser veil's authorized distributer list. All say the same as radarbusters, out of stock. The only other time I saw this was in 08 when they stopped selling altogether to finish up on g4. Does anyone know what's going on? Are they still selling g4 or are they finished and waiting for a new version? Anyone that can fill me in would
    Be great, bob (the veil guy) if your
    Out there I'd love to here from
    You. I need my veil!!

Yoda of Radar

Newcomer

Default Re: Where to get veil

That's where I ordered it from Friday or saterday. It says available, but after I ordered/paid I got an email from hayneedle saying it was on back order

Newcomer

Ok so I found a site with veil in stock finally. Bestradardetectors.net has veil in stock order placed. Any mods this thread can be closed or deleted.
    Last edited by Justav6; 04-18-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Manufacturer

Yep.

We ran short with the seasonal demand, and have since made another production run. Product should be making it into the hands of Radar Busters (Hayneedle) and others.

Sorry guys!

Veil Guy
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook