Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced

Default Re: Any suggestions on applying VEIL to these new big round / curvy headlight assembl

Quote Originally Posted by fire65 View Post
    Of course Blinder screwed me over, just like every other customer. They do not take care of updates. M series is obsolete in the real world. I know LI works because I can read and watch all the unbiased reviews on them.
    You never hear anything but good about Cliff, he takes care of customers. I will never again purchase from Blinder.
    this. Laser Interceptor has the best customer service out there, and updates their software!

Speed Demon

Default Re: Any suggestions on applying VEIL to these new big round / curvy headlight assembl

^ - Owww-uch !

Radar Fanatic

Well I spent a few hours removing the piece of crap non updating Blinder M47 and got my new from Cliff LI heads. I will post the install when I get more done.
    OH< if you are a Blinder fan I will make you a deal, they will be on EBAY.

Manufacturer

I would appreciate if you LI fanboys stop jacking these Veil threads. The Veil forum is about Veil and support for Veil users, not another bash location to any other countermeasure and a way to promote LIs. I would also appreciate it if Cliff ceases acting as moderator for our Veil section, since he seems content with the Veil bashing...Can you say "conflict of interest?"

Thank you.

Veil Guy.
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 10-29-2013 at 08:35 AM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Gentlemen,

I'm afraid Bob is correct with respect to this being a Veil Forum. If you have something to say about Veil, go ahead. If, however, it is about anything else, albeit related to Veil, please post it in the appropriate section.

Cliff

Speed Demon

I myself think veil would be great to try if one doesn't believe in active laser countermeasures like I do. Just afraid about the amount of light loss with a application to my already dim headlights and my dimmer vision.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by RRedRocket View Post
    ^ - Owww-uch !
    Interesting.

You don't have it on your car, so you don't understand the pain it is to remove it.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by jtcc View Post
    ^ - Owww-uch !
    Interesting.

You don't have it on your car, so you don't understand the pain it is to remove it.
    I wonder if there is some kind of car product that would make the removal a lot easier. Something to put UNDER the Veil to let one remove it a lot easier later?

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Buckdarma View Post
    I wonder if there is some kind of car product that would make the removal a lot easier. Something to put UNDER the Veil to let one remove it a lot easier later?
    Wouldn't it be a WHOLE lot easier not put it on in the first place if then you're going to fret about looking for a product in the future that would have made the removal easy ???

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Buckdarma View Post
    Wouldn't it be a WHOLE lot easier not put it on in the first place if then you're going to fret about looking for a product in the future that would have made the removal easy ???
    well it would if one didn't want to "avail" himself of it'd features. lol