Manufacturer

Default Recent collection of police laser encounters with and without Veil

I understand there are some who are attempting to promulgate the false notion that Veil is not as effective against the most current police lasers.

During the course of the last three weekends, I have accumulated a series of videos that demonstrate the contrary. These encounters happened in Maryland where I am finding that state troopers are now including the DragonEye SpeedLaser into the mix of police lasers used. The vehicles used in these encounters were a silver BMW 540i and a burgundy Subaru Legacy sedan.

The first video of the series demonstrates how much alert warning one typically gets (using the V1) when encounters police laser without any protection. The subsequent videos demonstrate the positive effects that Veil has on protecting drivers from speeding tickets from even the latest threats.

Enjoy.

Real-World Stealth Veil Police Laser Encounters: June-July, 2016
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Advanced Member

Default Re: Recent collection of police laser encounters with and without Veil

Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post
    I understand there are some who are attempting to promulgate the false notion that Veil is not as effective against the most current police lasers.

During the course of the last three weekends, I have accumulated a series of videos that demonstrate the contrary. These encounters happened in Maryland where I am finding that state troopers are now including the DragonEye SpeedLaser into the mix of police lasers used. The vehicles used in these encounters were a silver BMW 540i and a burgundy Subaru Legacy sedan.

The first video of the series demonstrates how much alert warning one typically gets (using the V1) when encounters police laser without any protection. The subsequent videos demonstrate the positive effects that Veil has on protecting drivers from speeding tickets from even the latest threats.

Enjoy.

Real-World Stealth Veil Police Laser Encounters: June-July, 2016
    If I were you, and this stuff is great, I'd pony my ars up to every sports car creator and include it in the final coat over the clear coat. An example, the new stealthy looking Corvette comes out next month. I'd get with GM quickly, prove its effectiveness, and that it won't hurt the clear coat, and have it as an option to the purchase price. You'd be a gajillionaire overnight! I for one wish all expensive sports cars came with an anti-reflective coating, and a good radar detector, optional of course.

Kmeleon

Manufacturer

LOL.

Wouldn't that be nice. Manufacturers likely wouldn't apply something specifically designed to beat police laser.

I've actually tried some make shift paint myself and found another considerable drop in speed detection range, so it definitely works in practice.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Advanced Member

Veil,

I could use a full coat of Veil. I bought the 18 silver Cam, now named Kmeleon, and the metallic particles reflect everything. The dealer sale photos after it was washed in a white bay looked pure white to eyes and video. It's a hot po target, and forget tail lights and license plates.

Here's a learning curve for everyone.

Kmeleon
    Last edited by Kmeleon; 11-16-2019 at 04:38 PM.