Good Citizen

Default Request opinion/input on what to expect with a Lexus SUV

In white, of course.....

If all goes well, I expect to take delivery of a Lexus GX470 in "Blizzard white" in the next few weeks. Yes, I know that SUVs are rolling targets and white the worst of the bunch, but I am sick of trying to keep my current black car clean and have all but given up, but I digress.

I intend to go with a Blinder M40 unit (2 units flanking the plate and 2 more in the grill) and Veil the large headlights. My state requires a front plate, so add a laser shield & veil to it as well.

My question- How protected should I be with these countermeasures? Any other suggestions? Any ideas on how to attach the units to the grill?

Thanks to all in advance

Bozeman, MT

You should be fine, provided that you make sure that the Blinder (like an jammer) heads are positioned properly and installed at their optimal locations.

VEiL will further improve their performance.

You may also want to consider adding a black bra (if it doesn't bother you).

If you have a front plate, consider VEiLing a LS.

I am sure Roy will provide you with a good combination package that should do the job.

Good luck.

Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook