Central Jersey

Default NJ state troopers and laser

I've been see more and more NJ troopers using laser all over the state. This is getting scary. haha.

Rt78. Rt287. NJTurnpike. Even had a nite, encounter of laser on the turnpike.

Does anyone except troopers use laser in NJ? I haven't encounterd locals using laser yet. and I hope not to...

I haven't encountered a NJ Statie using laser, still using instant X or constant X.

Locals generally don't have the funds to buy new laser guns, very few that I know of (Monmouth County has one I think..) actually put out the $ for them.

Good Citizen

I haven't seen any local PD's with them either. Keep in mind though that many (most? [all]) of the Highways in NJ are toll roads. I think that only NJSP may patrol them. I think.

I have seen NJSP with laser as low as Toms River on the Parkway. He was shooting cowboy-style out the passenger window. I think the majority are still using X instant-on... at least that the majority of my encounters.

Radar Fanatic
    N.E. PA

Riverdale P.D. runs laser on 287 all the time. You will also encounter Montville P.D. doing the same. (Just a little farther south) Their "tax" funding, with laser, is going quite well for them. Also Rockaway Twp. runs laser on Rte. 80. Keep thy eyes peeled.