Professional

Default Road Trip to Omaha, Nebraska from Dallas, Texas

I will primarily be using US75 (Central Expy), I35 .

Does anyone have any words of wisdom before I leave on my expedition?

For instance-bands in OK, Kansas, NE?....Ive never been to Kansas nor Nebraska

Just looking for insight.

-Sam

PS-Im so glad I found this board...u guys are the greatest. Finally a forum where everyone is entitled to a point no matter what their preference.

Experienced

oops missed this, well if you havent left yet. Oklahoma is KA with some of the small sheriffs K band. Ok is pretty open and I usually dont see any officers between OKC and Wichita. As for Kansas its traveled pretty well during the day and KA band some constant some Instant. They do have aircraft also so watch for that when you get close to Wichita. KC is a little more heavy with radar and also use some laser. I dont know about nebraska.

Professional

Haha thanks for the reply! I got back from that trip almost two months ago. Your predictions held up to some extent though. I dont think I saw an LEO in Oklahoma period, paragraph. Kansas had one lazy guy in an unmarked Crown Vic that left his radar in constant on on the Turpike. He passed us coming the other direction, prolly had 3 miles warning on him. Nebraska gave me a headache. Every 3 miles or so on the interstate, they have a Ka (!) Speed Sign. Oh my god that got annoying. I didn't know whether or not to slow down from supersonic speed. No laser to speak of at all on the whole trip *crosses self amd thanks the Lord*.