Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Lead Foot

Default The 2007 Atlanta / Southeast Invitational!

Welcome to the 2007 Atlanta Invitational!

When: This Saturday, August 11, 2007 -- Meet Up at 11AM
    Where: S. Fulton Parkway, Atlanta, GA - SW I-285 --Google Map Link / Directions

------Meet Up at Strip Mall at S. Fulton Pkwy and Cedar Grove Rd (Shell station)
    ------Once there, group near Fox's Pizza Den, we've got permission to set up around there

Test Track: [replacer_a] & [replacer_a]

Bring it if you have it
    : Video camera, Handheld 2-Way
    Come Prepared: RDs and Laser Jammers | All your other countermeasures

Contact: twentyseventy / Matt - PM for Cell#, Will post Friday

What does this all mean? It means that we finally have a chance to come and run with the pack - peachtreecity has volunteered a Kustom Signals Prolaser II and a Kustom HR12 (handheld K Band Radar with moving mode) for us to test our equipment with. Other members may be bringing other equipment, too.

The turnout looks to be pretty good, PM me with questions, etc. See you there---

I'm on - either date should work.

Old Timer

Kinnda far from here , but I'll give it some thought. If anything the 4th sounds better for me.

LOL 460 mi – about 6 hours 59 mins. So about 6 hours

Lead Foot

I'll make the drive, it'll be a good "RD-bonding" drive as well!

I might be on. I could contribute a Stalker ATR, Kustom Falcon, Kustom KR10/12 (sort of hybrid), ProLaser II, CMI SpeedGun, and a couple of others...

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by RanEnRui
    I'll make the drive, it'll be a good "RD-bonding" drive as well!
    Alright, man!
    "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long"

Quote Originally Posted by parasonic
    I might be on. I could contribute a Stalker ATR, Kustom Falcon, Kustom KR10/12 (sort of hybrid), ProLaser II, CMI SpeedGun, and a couple of others...
    That would be awesome man, the more equipment the merrier!

Is the 4th or 11th better for you guys???

Also, I'm in the process of PMing everyone that lives in GA or like three states over. Sorry if anyone gets double messages--

Newcomer

Looks like I've gotta get me a setup in place, don;t have any jammer yet, but certainly game to come see what people are running 8)

Lead Foot

I work on saturdays or I'd think about it.

got your PM twenty, I doubt I'll be able to make it but I figure I should pass along this tidbit of info for you guys passing through NC.

NC Stateys just got their hands on the ProLaser II. They did a big crackdown on the east coast of NC around New Bern/Washington/Cherry Point area last weekend. I'm running a Beltronics RX65 (I have no active jammer and no VEIL on my reflectors; I'm a cheap ass so sue me) and I'm passing an off ramp and out of no where the LASER warning blows up. I look around and there's a statey cruiser parked behind some bushes and a guy on the overpass. I didn't get pulled over so I can't tell if it was splash from another vehicle getting shot or if he just didn't think I was speeding that much. When I got past the off ramp I saw no less than five cruisers that had people pulled over already and 3 more in the chute to launch as soon as they were radioed. Apparently they like their new fangled toy

Guess the days of the ole gray and blue patrols just using Ka are fading. I heard through the grapevine they plan to do more laser traps from now on as they get more ProLaser units. Just an FYI...

Lead Foot

Thanks for the replies, guys, and thanks for the heads up, Piromaneak ; hope to see you there BigFloppy

Also, I literally invited about 130 people via PM, so if we get a fraction of that as turnout, it will be pretty successful venture....