Just got this email at work. Don't know how true it is.

This is from an e-mailing I received at home, from a member of "Riders of the Lamb" (which is a Christian Motorcycle group located in Pitman, NJ). Some of you may get more than one copy of this message, as you are on more than one of my personal lists. Just delete the extras. Share this with your friends who drive in NJ.

NOTE: There was a confirmatory article in this morning's Philadelphia Inquirer. This is the real deal. The Inquirer stated that there are 56 new State Policemen hired specifically for these patrols (remember the state Transportation Trust Fund has gone bankrupt, and the state is looking to get $$$ from all possible sources. The insurance companies are anticipating a windfall from surcharges. Read & heed.

WC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to pass this along. My brother works for the State Police in NJ and sent me this. You might want to keep your eye out over the next few months. Take it for what it's worth. Make sure you read the whole thing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Jersey will launch a 30 day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay state troopers overtime.

There will 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 9
main intersections and highways.
They are the following:
I-295 north and south
1-95 (Jersey Turnpike) north and south
1-80 east and west
I-287 north and south
I-78 east and west
I-195 east and west
1-280 east and west
Rt. 130 north and south
Garden State Parkway north and south

Warning for everyone: Now 5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 minutes. They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and they are bringing in all their part timers on full time.

If you work in New Jersey, New York, or CT, you must take one of their interstates, routes, or parkways. It's up to you how fast you are doing when they do. I was told 101.5 FM confirmed all of this. So be safe and don't forget speeding tickets are on you!