Good Citizen

Default Anyone driving the Long Island Expressway Beware!!!!!

Hey guys I drove out to Tanger today which took me from exit 17 to the end of the LIE and back and I saw a total of 10 LEO's sitting on the side pulling a lot of people over. The cop traffic picked up around exit 40 keep in mind none of them were using radar one guy I saw using laser the others I didn't get anything on my Pro-78 so I am guessing they were using laser or had nothing and were picking people off for other violations cops on long island love to wait on the side of the road and have people slam on there brakes to see if they have a taillight out. I have blasted through this road on cruise at about 80 today I topped at 70 really risky the past 2 days the LEO's have been going crazy. Good luck they should be out tomorrow for the weekend traffic.

Good Citizen

The highway patrol of the LIE now have license readers fixed to atop there vehicles. And can read thousands of licenses per minute. Which means they can pull you over for every other violation other than speeding. That explains all the rash of pull overs on the expressway...

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by passlabs
    The highway patrol of the LIE now have license readers fixed to atop there vehicles. And can read thousands of licenses per minute. Which means they can pull you over for every other violation other than speeding. That explains all the rash of pull overs on the expressway...
    Wow I thought that was only in LA well at least it will help with stolen cars.