Founder of Stealthvation

Default Lasered Again Part 4

Going to work today I was lasered by a state trooper at about 200'. My V1 and my Blinder alerted at about the same time. I find it odd that the trooper would laser me SO CLOSE of a distance :?: Anyway I find it remarkable that even though I have my V1 mounted on my Visor it STILL alerted me at the same time as my Blinder. Bob you should take a drive to Ohio. Your detectors, Veil, and any Jammers that you may have will get an AWESOME workout Do you guys want me to video tape me getting lasered on the Turnpike? Would you find that interesting? I am thinking about doing this as well as showing you Kband radar alert performance by video taping it. Let me know if this would be my worthwhile. I would send Bob a copy for him to post on his website showing the performance of the Veil and Blinder
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Speed Demon

It'd be interesting to see the laser go off. Mainly I just want to hear the V1's european siren sound since I may never hear it myself. Also, while it's neat the V1 goes off when the blinder does, doesn't that mean it's going off too late? I.E if you didn't have a Blinder you'd be screwed?
    Richard

Radar Fanatic

That is odd that he'd be clocking you so close. The "Armageddon scenario" is that it's the same trooper lasering you over and over and he's catching on to the fact that something's up with your vehicle. (Does your car stand out in a crowd? Are your commuting habits repetitive enough that an observant officer could learn when to expect you and where?) It would be nice if it were just a fluke.

As for the second question, hell yes I'd like to see video. I'm probably going to do a little business with Roy in the not too distant future in the form of some Veil, and I mount my V1 up high as well. It would be really neat to see a video of it working that well from top of the windshield. I'm probably not in the market for a Blinder but am curious to see it in action none the less.

Founder of Stealthvation

My car is your basic car. I have NEVER been lasered THAT close. Maybe he is getting pissed off. My communiting habbits are VERY similar. I too am surprised on how well my V1 picks up laser mounted that high. I mean it picked it up at about the same time my Blinder did AMYBE a second difference. As far as I would be screwed if I did not have the Blinder, yes I would. I THOUGHT that an officer had to take about three readings. Is he getting his readings THAT quickly? I will be video taping my laser experiences in the next few days and transfer them onto my hard drive. Worst case I will send on of you a VHS tape with myself getting lasered so one of you can make them digital.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!