Speedtrap Crasher

Default HPD who loves you baby!

The exit from my building to the freeway is one of the most epic twisty overpass setups you've ever seen and very lightly traveled.

Basically I make a left turn and gun it down to a long right bend and then a long left bend, then over a steep hill that banks right then drops off onto the freeway. Although the vette would get close to 100 mph generally it feels better to be around 80 mph because the drop off at the end leaves the rear end soggy until you hit the flat section of the freeway. Either way it's irresponsible and dangerous, particularly because cars on the freeway have no idea your coming because visibility is obstructed by a concrete barrier the whole way. It's extra cool because it's single lane with wide shoulders so you can use the apex of the corners to maximize speed.

Last night I was running over to the GFs house for a mixer. I was making my usual ill-advised Schumacher move through the turns onto the freeway and for some reason I decided to see how close Sheila could get to 100 mph at the end. Well, I only got to 88 mph. (insert BTF joke here) and busted out on the freeway right in front of an HPD cruiser. I hit the brakes and wait for him to at least pull me over for driving like an a$$. Instead, he ignores me and just keeps merging to the right and exits at the next exit. I guess dinner was the priority of the moment. Good time!
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Professional

Default Re: HPD who loves you baby!

Goddamn... Police apathy ftw.

You lucked out like none other.

Professional

what no video?

Street Lawyer

Oh man I lucked out on the way to work today, 70mph on a 50mph street approaching and orange cone construction zone where it merges to one lane in my direction, just as I get there (ignoring the orange cone zone like an a$$hat), Bell county sheriff is coming head on from the other side of the road going the opposite direction. He busted a U-turn, got caught up in the orange zone(that he had passed to bust the U-turn) and I bust into the gas station like it was my destination. Luckily, it worked, he continued straight on the road still searching for my car. Good Times =)

Speedtrap Crasher

Quote Originally Posted by quickcummins View Post
    what no video?
    Yeah, I had the cam running but it sucked. I don't have a "reverse" angle set up so there's nothing the see.
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Old Timer

HPD has seen ur vids and they know if they pull u over its gonna go on youtube so thats why they leave u alone

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by erickonphoenix View Post
    Yeah, I had the cam running but it sucked. I don't have a "reverse" angle set up so there's nothing the see.
    ya , the 2 vids i posted for some reason dont have sound to them, i made them with my Instint Phone, and i dont know why the audio didnt up load...