Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional

Default Texas Worst Speed Traps?

I'm just curious, what are some of the worst speed traps or heavily patrolled city you seen in Texas based on your personal experience?

Good Citizen

Default Re: Texas Worst Speed Traps?

austin lol

Professional

Well, it appears like I should not have form this thread. It just surprise because I thought Speed Trap are the number one thing your concerned with on the subject of RD? Is that precise or is it that yall can beat the system? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd View Post
    austin lol
    THE HELL YOU SAY..........

F

Newcomer

Hey guys, I live in San Antonio and have seen a lot of people getting tickets in Selma and Schertz, TX, IThey are just north of SA (Loop 1604(Anderson Loop)). They like to hide off the road on IH35 from just north of FM3009 all the way up to Loop 1604. I drive through there 5 or 6 times a week and everytime I see someone pulled over getting a ticket. I have noticed that they tend to be more active after dark so you can't see them. They will sit on the access roads before on-ramps, on the higher up on-ramps, around curves, and even behind concrete structures on the side of the road. They are always mixing it up so you never know where they are.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Hey guys, I live in San Antonio and have seen a lot of people getting tickets in Selma and Schertz, TX, IThey are just north of SA (Loop 1604(Anderson Loop)). They like to hide off the road on IH35 from just north of FM3009 all the way up to Loop 1604. I drive through there 5 or 6 times a week and everytime I see someone pulled over getting a ticket. I have noticed that they tend to be more active after dark so you can't see them. They will sit on the access roads before on-ramps, on the higher up on-ramps, around curves, and even behind concrete structures on the side of the road. They are always mixing it up so you never know where they are.
    yea usually selma,schertz universal city and converse are always on the hunt for pulling people over

Professional

Since a lot of you guys are experienced RD Users and thinking you will never get pulled over in the future. Well, I dare you speed through Diboll anytime of the day on Major US Highway 59.

Ovencleaner knows this. Three of my friends have been pulled over there.
    Last edited by An0nym0us; 10-19-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Hey guys, I live in San Antonio and have seen a lot of people getting tickets in Selma and Schertz, TX...
    Yep, and some people have had enough. Check it out.

Schertz Traffic Stop Shootout

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
    THE HELL YOU SAY..........

F
    hahaha every morning on my way to work theres always like 3-4 cops on i35 from rundberg to parmer and most of the time they have cars pulled over sometimes all 3 cops one behind another

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd View Post
    hahaha every morning on my way to work theres always like 3-4 cops on i35 from rundberg to parmer and most of the time they have cars pulled over sometimes all 3 cops one behind another

Yep, saw a moto shooting laser southbound today near Parmer (LTI Ultralyte I think), and two more cars on the northbound side not a mile away.