Default Northern Virginia Laser Trap

route 28 about 200 feet past route 29 overpass heading towards Manassas in Centreville. Just before Mcdonalds on the right. Laser trap few times a week. Kustom Prolaser III.

Professional

Default Re: Northern Virginia Laser Trap

Thats a regular spot for FFX. They are always out there and just about every other interchange on 28. Its not uncommon to get hit with laser 2-3 times in one trip either............especially when the weather gets warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Asleeper View Post
    Thats a regular spot for FFX. They are always out there and just about every other interchange on 28. Its not uncommon to get hit with laser 2-3 times in one trip either............especially when the weather gets warmer.

Asleeper, it was sickning site. I did 4 pass by that speed trap and every pass, there was different car getting tickets. After the fourth pass, I went home had some lunch, came about two hours later, speed trap was still there and they were still writing up tickets. Mainly two cruiser was tag teaming and I believe there was another mark cruiser in the mix.

BTW, I was wondering, the charcoal cruiser at the speed trap is the one also with 35.5 Ka IO unit on I66.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by riverwabbit703 View Post
    Asleeper, it was sickning site. I did 4 pass by that speed trap and every pass, there was different car getting tickets. After the fourth pass, I went home had some lunch, came about two hours later, speed trap was still there and they were still writing up tickets. Mainly two cruiser was tag teaming and I believe there was another mark cruiser in the mix.

BTW, I was wondering, the charcoal cruiser at the speed trap is the one also with 35.5 Ka IO unit on I66.
    Probably, I've been hit with KA and lidar from that same cruiser on 66 between 28&FFX pkwy.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Asleeper View Post
    Probably, I've been hit with KA and lidar from that same cruiser on 66 between 28&FFX pkwy.
    Do you keep your V1 at all times or just when you're not on 66/495/95? Had a trooper tail me after passing with V1 on 66 passing Walmart going West. He knew that there was a RD in our pack but I got lucky cause after I turned it off he was looking into all the cars around me.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by hotkiss View Post
    Do you keep your V1 at all times or just when you're not on 66/495/95? Had a trooper tail me after passing with V1 on 66 passing Walmart going West. He knew that there was a RD in our pack but I got lucky cause after I turned it off he was looking into all the cars around me.
    Where is your V1 mounted? If it's in the windshield then you sir are taking an enormous risk. I have a pretty stealthy and custom set-up, will post up pics as soon as I have enough posts.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by kro$s View Post
    Where is your V1 mounted? If it's in the windshield then you sir are taking an enormous risk. I have a pretty stealthy and custom set-up, will post up pics as soon as I have enough posts.
    Its stealthy enough that there has been a few times where I forgot to take it down and the cop didn't notice.