Thread: VA driving

Default VA driving

For the longest time before I bought my STi, I looked for cars that seemed to speed as if they were "protected".
    Only 3 times in a few years did I notice pedestrian cars traveling well over the PSL in VA.
    What's funny is that right before my STi was shipped to me, I saw a jacked up pickup on the highway with a Cobra hanging from the windshield...
    Recently, since I've been using my STi (not long), I've noticed squadrons of cars that seem to stay together, traveling 15+ over the PSL.
    I would guess they have an STi, STi-R, or a 9500ci?
    That or they're just reckless...

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: VA driving

Quote Originally Posted by -=stealth=- View Post
    For the longest time before I bought my STi, I looked for cars that seemed to speed as if they were "protected".
    Only 3 times in a few years did I notice pedestrian cars traveling well over the PSL in VA.
    What's funny is that right before my STi was shipped to me, I saw a jacked up pickup on the highway with a Cobra hanging from the windshield...
    Recently, since I've been using my STi (not long), I've noticed squadrons of cars that seem to stay together, traveling 15+ over the PSL.
    I'm in that squadron. Even without a RD getting a couple cars in front of you and one behind you (rabbits) is a safer way to speed even without a RD.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_in_Nashville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by -=stealth=- View Post
    I'm in that squadron. Even without a RD getting a couple cars in front of you and one behind you (rabbits) is a safer way to speed even without a RD.
    I've heard this before.
    I guess it really doesn't matter if they have a RD or not, because if the radar/laser hits them, it's their a$$, and not yours right?

Lead Foot

Yes, check ou Erickonphoenix's youtube channel and look up the video "using a rabbit". If a car in front of you is unprotected and going just slightly faster than you, they will get the ticket 99% of the time. The only exception would be a LEO pacing you from behind or another highly unlikely random occurence.

Cool!!
    Thanks!
    Eric on phoenix is awesome.
    my Hero!