Radar Fanatic

Default Damn...X-Band is alive in West Virginia

Heading on I-68 on Saturday afternoon PSL 70, everyone goes 90...coming around a curve my V1 starts to pick up X-band...I have my V1 in Big L mode factory setting. I figure it was a false but dropped down to 80 just in case. Keep driving along and it got stronger and stronger...then full blast until I pass an unmarked white crown vic going the other way on I-68. Didn't get a good look at the uniform he was in due to the dark tinted windows. First time I have run into X-band out here. I'm pretty sure it was a county sheriffs not a state trooper. I think I was in Preston county. Anyone else run into X-band out here?

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Damn...X-Band is alive in West Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedUp View Post
    Heading on I-68 on Saturday afternoon PSL 70, everyone goes 90...coming around a curve my V1 starts to pick up X-band...I have my V1 in Big L mode factory setting. I figure it was a false but dropped down to 80 just in case. Keep driving along and it got stronger and stronger...then full blast until I pass an unmarked white crown vic going the other way on I-68. Didn't get a good look at the uniform he was in due to the dark tinted windows. First time I have run into X-band out here. I'm pretty sure it was a county sheriffs not a state trooper. I think I was in Preston county. Anyone else run into X-band out here?
    Get that in the radar bands thread ASAP. I always run X on in rural areas.

Professional
    west coast of the ___American Corporatocracy___ X-band is alive-deadly-expensive

Default Re: Damn...X-Band is alive in West Virginia

- - - -