Default TX State Trooper in Blue Unmarked Crown Vic

Yes, you read this correctly. Yesterday driving back to Dallas from my sisters college in Abilene I drove through this little redneck town called Eastland. In Eastland I was about to pass a car when I saw a blue Crown Vic on the right side of the road with flashing strobes. So doing what a good citizen as myself should, I moved over to the left lane so I could continue to do the PSL. As I passed I looked at the cop for a second and realized, it was not an Eastland cop. It was a state trooper wearing his brown nazi uniform, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, along with his wonderful red arm patches with a star and outline of Texas in the center. Just a little warning for anybody who drives I-20 around Eastland. I unfortunately do not run my HD cameras on longer drives because I cannot get a continuous power adapter for it so the SD is a bit hard to make out the colors. It's not just the Black and White marked cars that we have to worry about now.

Last edited by Woodscolby; 02-22-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Good Citizen

Default Re: TX State Trooper in Blue Unmarked Crown Vic

wow. Thanks for posting that up. This is going to make my roadtrips a bit more cauious.

Radar Fanatic
    With The Ladies

Thanks, first time ever knowing about this.

Lead Foot
    Navasota, Texas, United States

seen that same car today...

Speed Demon
    Houston, Texas

They are getting pretty on my way home, i usually pick up k band from this hotel......well the signal was at full ramp up, which was odd. but as i drove by i saw and unmarked crown vic sitting there...