Founder of Stealthvation

Default Lasered AGAIN Part 9 the BEST YET!!!

Well well today the trooper got REALLY tricky. My wife was lasered. What makes this so special is that instead of the usual boring median spot that he ususally is parked at, he was parked in the woods on a drive way (Turnpike) where the salt trucks are dispatched. My wife told me that she was lasered at about 1500' She told me that she would have been nailed because she was going 80mph. She told me that her RX65 never warned her (mounted on the visor). She asked me to order her two more Blinder receptors (make it an M40) just to play it safe. What is funny is that she was SO SKEPTICAL at first regarding the Blinder's effectiveness but now she has been Blinderfied! She LOVES the Blinder especially since it cuts her traveling time down 30% and it WORKS! I told her that the Veil also is a big contributor and not to underestimate the power of the Veil. For her to tell me to dish out another $300 for a jammer tells me a lot about the AWESOME product Blinder!
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Good Citizen

Why don't you get some video of these encounters? Seeing as they're so predictable, it would be the perfect opportunity for us non-owners to see how the Blinder operates.

Founder of Stealthvation

The problem is that I have an old Super 8 VHS camera. I do not have the equipment to transfer it over to my pc. This is where I wish I had the ATI AIW card. I might still video tape it and send the tape to one of you for transfering it over (digitizing it).
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    The problem is that I have an old Super 8 VHS camera. I do not have the equipment to transfer it over to my pc. This is where I wish I had the ATI AIW card. I might still video tape it and send the tape to one of you for transfering it over (digitizing it).
    I've got a capture card, I wouldn't mind doing it if you get something.