More observations from a Florida newbie.
- I see very few, if anyone driving more than +5 PSL. Most are at or below the limit.
- When driving in a school zone, EVERYONE drives between 10 and 15 MPH.
- Strange Ka in spec mode. I have had 3 alerts around town, and all of them register the same 34.702 frequency, from more than one patrol vehicle. Weird.
- I still have not seen a knock-out female, even at the beach. Where are they hiding?
- Florida has a large number of variant license plates. I see a new one every day.