Default PA Rte 78 Speed Traps

I was going to Cabela's the other day and ran across 5 speed traps on Rte 78.
    1st Rte 309/Rte 78 split before South Mountain 2 PSP units running K band. One unmarker grey crown vic parked w/b on shoulder shooting both directions, the Marked unit was near south 4th street exit had 5 people pulled over.

2nd Rte 78 and Rte 100 one marker unit sitting on the East bound side shooting instant on K-band, real confusing here since there are 3 drones that shoot K-band and 1 that shoots X-band. It overloaded my RD.

3rd Rte 78 Westbound at the Rte 724 exit one unmarked sitting on the ramp shooting K-band west bound around the corner 2 marked units each had 1 pulled over.

4th Rte 78 East Bound around greenwhich Twp 1 marked unit shooting instant on K-band

5th Rte 78 East bound on the overpass that is closed due to construction at Hamburg exit 1 marked unit shooting Ka-band both directions

Also as an update PSP is also using white or silver vans to run radar traps around PA on state highways I encounterd this on Rte 78 East Bound before Rte 412 shooting Ka Band

Professional

Rte 78 East bound on the overpass that is closed due to construction at Hamburg exit 1 marked unit shooting Ka-band both directions
    That is a common area with the LEOs. Thanks for the updates. Also, the Lenhartsville exit ( Rte 143) sometimes has and LEO shooting up the on-ramp.

Professional

On I-78 at the Fredericksburg exit, near the I-81 split, the PSP likes to sit on the overpass and shoot constant on K band, and get right on the interstate and pull someone over. He has a great view, and he parks near a telephone pole so you can't see his light bar when your far away. That is for the west bound traffic. For the east bound traffic, he likes to sit in the median behing a grassy mound.

Experienced

Any Known Route 80 West Speed traps or I-81 North Speed Traps?

Thanks...

Professional

I travel 81 N about twice a month, and there are not many PSP that I have noticed. There are many mounds in the median, esp around the Frackville exit, but when I travel, I dont see many LEOs. You have to watch out for the damn K band drones, becasue the PSP use K band also, mostly instant on. Make sure that you have a rabbit. A spot they sometimes frequent on 81 is a median on a curve between exit 107 and 112. Also, sometimes, but not receintly, I have seen a PSP sit on the left hand side near the Sugar Notch exit, where the PSL drops to 55, which not too many people obey. Since it is a holiday weekend, they should be out in force. I dont know much about I-80. I hope this helps.

Experienced

Thats great, any I-81 north NY state thoughts?

Old Timer

Default I-80

I remember driving from NJ to OH in PA off of I-80. I must have seen 10-15 k band drones on this route. Can anyone tell me recently how many are left in place?