Speed Demon

Default New Seattle Undercover LEO: ~2011 Subaru STI

Nobody go and try and street race this guy. Local forum buddy spotted it. It has full lights on the inside, although it's hard to see them in this photo. I believe the upper windshield and lower rear window light bars can be seen, though I could be imagining things.

This was on i5 btw. Does that mean it's a state trooper?

Good Citizen

Default Re: New Seattle Undercover LEO: ~2011 Subaru STI

I love subies.... but now I'm afraid to drive anywhere in Washington!!!!! Time to pack up and move to the desert :P

Professional

I'm not from Washington but I want to say that I've heard in the past that Washington State Patrol has a few cars that match those of street-racing cars...not sure specifically about the STi, although I believe Colorado and Utah both have unmarked Subaru WRX STi's.

Good Citizen

Washington has TONS of undercover cars. They take confiscated drug cars and add lights and sirens. While I've lived up in WA i've seen a geo metro (Interstate 167), 1996 Green Ford Taurus (Puyallup), and a Gold 2000 Kia Optima (Puyallup).

Newcomer

I have a problem with unmarked police cars that are made to loook like a regular joe car. I would probably end up in jail/ or harassed if someone tried pulling me over in that. This is how i would proceed if i had time to f' around
    1) slow down to PSL
    2) turn on hazards
    2) call 911 tell them im afraid some fake cop is tryin to pull me over...if transfered to local/state pd station and not verified its an actual cop
    3) drive to nearest police station

Newcomer

Police: Phony officer could be killing Mississippi drivers - CNN.com

Police: Phony officer could be killing Mississippi drivers Someone who may be posing as a police officer is pulling cars over on Mississippi highways and then shooting drivers dead, authorities said