Thread: To Myrtle Beach

Lead Foot

Default To Myrtle Beach

Hi all, travelling to MB this week. Will be going I40, I26, I20, 76/501. I hear the small towns outside of MB are bad -any others? Thanks for the input! Will report back!

Good Citizen

Default Re: To Myrtle Beach

I've been on 26 alot and ran into laser once. From there into 20 it's just a two lane with a big median and some spots to hide at but even there only once I ran into I/o ka at night and he was in a bush in the median. But also keep in mind it's the weekend and alot of people travel there

Lead Foot

Default Re: To Myrtle Beach

So on the way right off on I 64 in KY got what I hope was an I/o moving from opp direction as I got no warning. Was over a hill and I was only about 10 over so he kept going. It was light traffic so I'm hoping that's why Redline gave no advanced warning.

Second was in NC, forward facing ka I think he was radaring the other side but picked him up about 5 seconds before I saw him. Not a lot of time but enough to react and I think he was after the opposite side

Lots of activity on the smaller roads through towns last 75 miles to MB. As usual set Up at the speed limit changes. Especially at the 60 to 45's and then quickly to 35. Nice. All of these were C/o so easily picked up from a good distance.

A little concerned about the 1st I/o in KY. And the forward facing in NC but probably not much you can expect there Again hoping b/c it was hilly and light traffic that's why no advanced warning in KY. More details on the way back!