Founder of Stealthvation

Default Akron Ohio's New Speed Trap Tactic!!!!

My wife told me today that she encountered something that she has never seen before. In Akron on Route 8 North between where you get to I77 and Cuyahoga Falls Avenue they had a white SUV with the latch up with an officer on the drivers seat (ready to go) and an officer lasering from the back with the latch up (so two officers total in the SUV). With the latch up you could not see the police lightbar so you could not tell that was a police vehicle. Well she told me that she saw them clock someone going over the speed limit and the officer in the back slammed the latch closed and signaled the driver to go after the car. I find this HILARIOUS.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

occasionally i will see a local county cop with the trunk up running radar at the back of cars and jams on the gas closing the trunk and nabbin speeder

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Default Re: Akron Ohio's New Speed Trap Tactic!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    My wife told me today that she encountered something that she has never seen before. In Akron on Route 8 North between where you get to I77 and Cuyahoga Falls Avenue they had a white SUV with the latch up with an officer on the drivers seat (ready to go) and an officer lasering from the back with the latch up (so two officers total in the SUV). With the latch up you could not see the police lightbar so you could not tell that was a police vehicle. Well she told me that she saw them clock someone going over the speed limit and the officer in the back slammed the latch closed and signaled the driver to go after the car. I find this HILARIOUS.
    Thanks for the info I live close to Cuyahoga Falls and I travel on Route 8 often, I will pay close attention for this next time I'm on Route 8.