- 01-25-2007 03:06 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
Florida - I-10 around exits 196 to 203 (Tallahassee)
I am in the area for a conference for work and they are doing some road widening on I-10 around exits 196 to 203. They had multiple people pulled over. 5 cars going westbound 3 going eastbound. The PSL was 70, but since there is construction its 60. They are running constant Ka, and what I believe is instant on Ka. My x50 has saved me twice in this area even though I was going 5 over I quickly dropped down to PSL. They are super aggressive.
On a side note, my x50 has saved me 3 times this trip from Western PA to Orlando and now to Tallahassee. Lots of Ka and K band down here in FL! I had a 1-2 mile detection on I-75.
- By Cauhauna in forum Local & Regional InfoReplies: 22Last Post: 06-21-2011, 08:24 PM
- By nyclewis in forum Local & Regional InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 01-07-2011, 11:24 PM
- By trailtow in forum News StoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2009, 06:24 PM
- By StlouisX50 in forum News StoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2008, 05:33 PM
- By thestaton in forum Local & Regional InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2005, 05:01 PM