Newcomer

Default Just installed LI, now how to test?

Hey guys, Just installed my Laser Interceptors in the front headlights of my car. Would like to test out the setup before my trip on Saturday. I know this doesn't leave much time, but I thought I might get lucky.

Anyone in MN area test this for me? Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison area would work aswell...

Thanks!

Experienced

Default Re: Just installed LI, now how to test?

Quote Originally Posted by TrickTizzle View Post
    Hey guys, Just installed my Laser Interceptors in the front headlights of my car. Would like to test out the setup before my trip on Saturday. I know this doesn't leave much time, but I thought I might get lucky.

Anyone in MN area test this for me? Chicago/Milwaukee/Madison area would work aswell...

Thanks!
    Sadly can't help you with the testing, I'm sure someone will chime in soon though. BUT, when you say *in* the headlights of the car, did you actually go that route? Or infront of them?

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_9 View Post

Thanks!
    Sadly can't help you with the testing, I'm sure someone will chime in soon though. BUT, when you say *in* the headlights of the car, did you actually go that route? Or infront of them?
    Yup, inside the headlight housing.

Experienced

Thanks!

Very nice, I've only heard of people doing that a handful of times, it looks significantly cleaner. On a BMW might I ask?

Newcomer

Thanks!

Very nice, I've only heard of people doing that a handful of times, it looks significantly cleaner. On a BMW might I ask?
    yup!

Speed Demon

I'm curious to see the test results, keep us posted.