Default laser protection

Tons of great info on this site! Since stumbling across it yesterday I have done many hours of reading, kind of hard to absorb it all! Please correct me if I am wrong but it appears that jammers give the laser gun an error code, so the operator would know that the target has a jammer. Is there anything that provides the protection without the gun getting the error code? Does the laser parking aid do this?

Advanced Member

Depends on the gun and the jammer. But the Laser guns can give alot of false error codes so the Leos dont pay much attention to them.

No one as far as I know has been busted in Ontario for a jammer. Again, you play it smart... slow down , kill jammer, cop gets reading everybody's happy.

If you do add a jammer it makes hiding the RD much easier since you're not relying on it for laser deetection it can be totally out of sight.

You should also consider buying a Ventura Lite guard treating it with Veil to reduce you reflectivity back to the gun... you can remove at nite when you want full illumination

The parking thing is just a red herring to explain what it is on the car.... goodluck trying to justify it on a bike

Are there any particular products/set ups that you might suggest that I consider?

Newcomer

LI is the best right now, LPP second read over in the laser jammer forum you'll see all of the info. Also guys of lindar have great info on their website

Advanced Member

Take a look at the threads in the Forum for options. I dont like to give all my "stealth" ideas away in the open forum