Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Power User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    3,884

    Default Has anyone ever tried one of these?


  2. #2
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Police State of Ontario
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    I have one and really dont use it. With the Rx65 I dont find it bright enough to catch my attention especially with a tinted visor.

  3. #3
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    northern cali/reno nevada
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spankyaf
    I have one and really dont use it. With the Rx65 I dont find it bright enough to catch my attention especially with a tinted visor.
    what do you use?

  4. #4
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    167

    Default

    hmm, good idea!

  5. #5
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Police State of Ontario
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    Ear phones I want the immediacy of an audible alert. I'l sell you my Led if you want.

  6. #6
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    northern cali/reno nevada
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spankyaf
    Ear phones I want the immediacy of an audible alert. I'l sell you my Led if you want.
    i was going to make my own.. but its going to cost me about 30$ how much do you want for yours?

    does the tinted viser get rid of the glare you get from clear ones?

  7. #7
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Police State of Ontario
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    I'm not sure what you are asking. A tinted visor is just like wearing sunglasses it cuts down on eye strain and road glare but it does dull the ability to catch your eye of the visual alert.

    You may be better off making your own to fit your specific application

  8. #8
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    northern cali/reno nevada
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spankyaf
    I'm not sure what you are asking. A tinted visor is just like wearing sunglasses it cuts down on eye strain and road glare but it does dull the ability to catch your eye of the visual alert.

    You may be better off making your own to fit your specific application
    I just need somthing that will plug into the headphone jack and light up.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •