Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Morristown, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    3,300

    Default New Secret weapon to nail speedsters in AU

    A POWERFUL mobile radar that is completely hidden from the view of motorists is the new police secret weapon against speedsters this Christmas.

    Mounted on the dashboard and operated by hand-held remote control, the radar can detect speeding motorists up to 1km away and is impossible for other drivers to spot.

    Much smaller than its predecessors, it does not require any outside aerials and uses state-of-the-art technology which enables it to check the speed of cars travelling in the same direction as police, as well as oncoming vehicles.

    The US-built Decatur Genesis II radar can also differentiate between the speeds of two vehicles at the same time and provide a faster response and greater accuracy.

    http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au...5E2765,00.html
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

  2. #2
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: New Secret weapon to nail speedsters in AU

    Quote Originally Posted by RadarRoy
    the radar can detect speeding motorists up to 1km away and is impossible for other drivers to spot.
    ...but NOT impossible to RD's.

    Sounds like easy target to RD's to detect this kind of radar type. Radar power must be high, because it can measure motorist speed at 1000 meters.

  3. #3
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: New Secret weapon to nail speedsters in AU

    Quote Originally Posted by RadarRoy
    A POWERFUL mobile radar that is completely hidden from the view of motorists is the new police secret weapon against speedsters this Christmas.

    Mounted on the dashboard and operated by hand-held remote control, the radar can detect speeding motorists up to 1km away and is impossible for other drivers to spot.

    Much smaller than its predecessors, it does not require any outside aerials and uses state-of-the-art technology which enables it to check the speed of cars travelling in the same direction as police, as well as oncoming vehicles.

    The US-built Decatur Genesis II radar can also differentiate between the speeds of two vehicles at the same time and provide a faster response and greater accuracy.

    http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au...5E2765,00.html
    ARDS is now using the Genesis Select 2 mobile radar in the field for those wanting information on the pro's and con's.

    Roy Zegers

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default Re: New Secret weapon to nail speedsters in AU

    Quote Originally Posted by InfoAust
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarRoy
    A POWERFUL mobile radar that is completely hidden from the view of motorists is the new police secret weapon against speedsters this Christmas.

    Mounted on the dashboard and operated by hand-held remote control, the radar can detect speeding motorists up to 1km away and is impossible for other drivers to spot.

    Much smaller than its predecessors, it does not require any outside aerials and uses state-of-the-art technology which enables it to check the speed of cars travelling in the same direction as police, as well as oncoming vehicles.

    The US-built Decatur Genesis II radar can also differentiate between the speeds of two vehicles at the same time and provide a faster response and greater accuracy.

    http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au...5E2765,00.html
    ARDS is now using the Genesis Select 2 mobile radar in the field for those wanting information on the pro's and con's.

    Roy Zegers
    Welcome to the board Mr. Zegers. It's a pleasure to have you here.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. I guess this is the nail in the coffin...
    By Smart in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 07:00 AM
  2. OH - Police nail speeders from sky
    By StlouisX50 in forum News Stories
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 07:07 AM
  3. Norfolk - New weapon in war against speedsters
    By richardboy316 in forum News Stories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 07:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •