Founder of Stealthvation

Default Sheffield Village Lowering PSL!!!!

Well they must be losing out on speeding tickets since awareness among motorist is at an all time high so what do they do? They are lowering the speedlimit by 5mph on areas where it should be 55mph. What is funny is that it was 50mph and the mayor wanted it lowered to 35mph but the state declined it

"A letter from the Ohio Department of Transportation sent to Ondercin last month said speed limits on state routes must conform to standards in Ohio Revised Code, and local authorities may request changes in speed limits. The letter said the roadway conditions did not meet the standard to reduce the speed limit to 35 mph."

http://www.morningjournal.com/site/n...id=46371&rfi=6
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

Wow. I Like How they Wanted It Lowered 2 35, But @ Least Some1 Had the Common Sense 2 Say No...

Unreal...

Old Timer

:roll: lowering limits yet again. Pretty soon, my daughter's little ride-on will be able to earn her a speeding ticket.

Thanks for the heads-up! I rarely go out that way, but still, it's nice to know.