Administrator

Default Tacoma speeders had better watch out

Tacoma police have put the "caution flag" out on arterial and residential streets across the city.

They want you to know that speeding through Tacoma is likely to land you a ticket.

http://old.tribnet.com/news/story/54...-5342052c.html
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

"The goal of the traffic unit is to get people to slow down, get off their cellular phones and pay attention to the road, traffic Sgt. Pete Habib said. ...... "We are 100 percent responding to the complaints of citizens: speeding, aggressive driving, improper lane changes, running red lights, tailgating, all of those problems that really irritate people."

I live, drive and ride in Tacoma and my only complaint with this is that there have been and will continue to be absolutely NO (as in ZERO) tickets issued for talking on a cell phone, not paying attention to the road, aggressive driving, improper lane changes, running red lights, tailgating, and "all of those problems that really irritate people."

Speed is quantifiable and everything else requires judgment and discretion. Judgment and discretion type tickets have to be defended in court but speeding tickets don't. Buy and use a Radar Detector.