Administrator

Default Jailed Speed Camera Victim Hits Back

CarPages.Co.UK

A motorist who was sent to prison because he refused to pay his £60 speeding fine is to give evidence in the European Court of Human Rights to help prove speed cameras are there to raise cash.

When Ernest Harbon was caught speeding he refused to pay his £60 fine. He stood by his principles. It was an open stretch of country road so Mr Harbon assumed the limit to be 40mph. Earnest Harbon (62) is a Painter and Decorator - a driver with 40 years experience and a clean driving licence. His crime was doing 38mph in a 30mph zone.

He was sentenced to 14 days in prison. He was handcuffed in court and taken down to a cell with a serial offender whose pastime was self mutilation. Then he was sent to Leicester prison. On arrival he was told to strip naked with both male and female prison wardens watching. Ernest Harbon had now become prisoner number JH7915. His first night was spent locked in a cell with a drug addicted rent boy. Sleep was impossible - drug addicts were banging on doors, screaming - desperate for their next fix.

http://www.carpages.co.uk/news/speed...echo=154384091
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Speed Demon

Do they not have minimum security prisons in England, or do even minimum security prisons house those kind of wackos?
    Richard

Good Citizen

Are speed cameras manned or just left alone? Good thing we don't have speed cameras in NJ. I bet the kids would steal them or destroy them pretty fast. I wouldn't mind running one over myself, and taking it home as a souvenir.

I've seen traffic signs in NC, SC with bullet holes in them. Speed cameras would be a great target.

Founder of Stealthvation

Man talk about crazy. Some countries have some CRAZY laws. Maybe he should have been caned Singapore style
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Power User

yeah ive always wanted to unbolt a speed camera but now they have CCTV watchine over them....a bit hard to now...my trusy road angel tells me where they are...