Cops Will Set Up Speed Trap On I-25 / Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Southern Colorado, Breaking News, News, Weather, School Closings, Traffic from KKTV 11 News

VIDEO:Cops Will Set Up Speed Trap On I-25 / Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Southern Colorado, Breaking News, News, Weather, School Closings, Traffic from KKTV 11 News

Police in Colorado Springs say this is your fair warning. They're planning on setting up a speed trap along I-25 in the city limits.
This will start next week. “It’ll happen Monday through Friday and it’ll be sporadic," said Sgt. Philip Lebeau with the Colorado Springs Police Department.
It’s been a week since the speed limit went up to 65 mph. LeBeau says they’re getting calls about out-of-control drivers. "There's been high speeds out there. In one case, there was a driver going 100 miles an hour."
There is construction going on northbound I-25 near the Rockrimmon exit. It's 45 miles per hour through there.
If you watch the video attached, take note of the people not "keeping right except to pass" and "slower traffic move right" that's clearly posted along that whole stretch.

Good news is it's up 10MPH based on a speed survey so going 75 instead of 70 is now closer to legal