"Ghost" Cops Surprise Many Reported by: Rebecca Smith Email: rsmith@fox23.com Last Update: 4/09 9:14 pm Print Story | Email Story Set Text Size Small Set Text Size Medium Set Text Size Large Set Text Size X-Large Broken Arrow, OK- There are a couple of spots where you won't be let off with a warning if you get pulled over for speeding. Police are looking for drivers who are speeding, talking on their cell phones while driving or driving without their seat belts. They're all moves that have landed more than 20 drivers, in just an hour and a half, with tickets. Drivers like James Ivy, who got a speeding ticket while driving through construction. "35 in a 25," said Ivy, who tried to slow down. "I saw the speed sign and then I started slowing down, but it was too late to slow down by then." Police say there's plenty more like him- drivers who feel the need for speed. "This particular area is posted as 35 and we've got drivers who've been driving as fast as 55 miles per hour," said Sgt. Ed Ferguson, with the Broken Arrow Police Department. Speeding in construction zones, along with following too closely, can be very serious. The Oklahoma Department of Transportation reports 21 deaths in 2007 associated with work zone traffic accidents. Believe it or not, this isn't the first time Broken Arrow cops have posed as construction workers to catch lawbreakers- and they say it's very effective. Police tell me if you're caught speeding in a construction zone, even if you're going only 5 miles over the speed limit, you could get a ticket that could cost you at least $200.