PCPD to Conduct Enhanced Traffic Enforcement Save Email Print
Posted: 11:44 PM Jul 24, 2009
Last Updated: 11:44 PM Jul 24, 2009
Motorist are asked to be mindful of their driving habits at all times; however in an effort to increase awareness and public safety we will regularly inform the motoring public of these stepped up enforcement efforts.
The dates and places of our traffic enforcement efforts are as follows:
• Monday July 27th 2009 our focus will be Speed Enforcement at West Highway 98 and the Hathaway Bridge and the 2400 block of Highway 231.
• Tuesday July 28th 2009 our focus will be Stopping in or Blocking Intersections at Jenks Avenue and West 15th Street and Harrison Avenue and Highway 231.
• Wednesday July 29th 2009 our focus will be speed in the 300 block of Cherry Street and the 1300 block of Florida Avenue.
• Thursday July 30th 2009 our focus will be Stop Signs at West 10th Street and Beck Avenue and Harrison Avenue and 5th Street.
• Friday July 31st 2009 our focus will be Speed Enforcement at the 700 block of East Business Highway 98 and the 1200 block of East 15th Street.
According to the Panama City Police Department: "We would also like to remind motorist to wear their seatbelts and although we are announcing the dates and places of these traffic enforcement efforts we are of course always diligent in our efforts to increase awareness and public safety."