So he is drunk and place a joke and gets fired and arrested. Welcome to Virginia Stupid. I cant tell you how many times I borowwed a emergency vehilce, sober most of the time. I never go caught thought. That would be the difference.

Good taste though. At least it was and Excursion. He should have waited tell 2011 Excursion comes out. I cant waite.
__________________________________________________ _______________
A Manassas Park police captain has been arrested on charges that he stole an emergency vehicle from the Prince William County Fire and Rescue Department, authorities said Monday.

Capt. Travis D. Mosher, 30, turned himself in to Prince William County police Saturday night and was charged with grand larceny and petty larceny, Prince William police said.

Mosher could not be immediately reached Monday. The spokesperson for Manassas Park police was off for the holiday, and dispatchers said no one was available to comment on Mosher's status.

Just after 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Prince William police said they were called to investigate the theft of a 2005 Ford Excursion from a fire and rescue station at 1300 F St. in Woodbridge. Police said the Excursion was assigned to a battalion fire chief.

The Excursion was later found near Golansky Boulevard and Prince William Parkway in Woodbridge. No accidents were reported and no one was injured, police said.

Mosher was released on his own recognizance and is set to appear in court Feb. 10.