Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Zapper

Newcomer

Default Speed Zapper

I feel sorry for this town; but, really, if a person is waving me down and I don't see a badge, I'm not pulling over.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/spe...Oj-b5m14A.cspx

Professional

Default Re: Speed Zapper

Ultralyte LR-B and a Bushnell. How adorable. I bet that news team feels so special that they own a $100 Bushnell radar gun.
    Last edited by Woodscolby; 03-31-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Woodscolby View Post
    Ultralyte and a Bushnell. How adorable. I bet that news team feels so special that they own a $100 Bushnell radar gun.
    LOL. I'll bet you that the cop, the news reporter, and the mother, don't follow the speed limit. I think parents should teach their kids to stay the off the road, and most of their issues would be solved. The road is not a place to play.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by SteadySpeedin View Post
    Ultralyte and a Bushnell. How adorable. I bet that news team feels so special that they own a $100 Bushnell radar gun.
    LOL. I'll bet you that the cop, the news reporter, and the mother, don't follow the speed limit. I think parents should teach their kids to stay the off the road, and most of their issues would be solved. The road is not a place to play.
    X2. I found out about a new game that those stupid little kids have been playing. Who can race across the two lane, 40MPH road, touch the center median, and run back to the sidewalk the fastest in between groups of cars...I about called the cops on them as the Dad was in the driveway of the house while the three lower grade elementary aged kids were trying this. Absolutely ridiculous, such a pathetically irresponsible parent.

Professional

Fu(king stupid @ss stay at home mom with nothing better to do. Hey, how about this "parents". Tell your kids to stay out of the street, then they won't get hit by a car. This is NEWS?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SteadySpeedin View Post
    X2. I found out about a new game that those stupid little kids have been playing. Who can race across the two lane, 40MPH road, touch the center median, and run back to the sidewalk the fastest in between groups of cars...I about called the cops on them as the Dad was in the driveway of the house while the three lower grade elementary aged kids were trying this. Absolutely ridiculous, such a pathetically irresponsible parent.
    Frogger has been out for awhile now . Lol. Seriously though, that's stupid as hell. You're right, so many irresponsible parents out there that just don't give a f**k.

Radar Fanatic

Ultralyte LR-B and a Bushnell. How adorable. I bet that news team feels so special that they own a $100 Bushnell radar gun.
    Heyyyyyyyyy I own a $100 Bushnell radar gun....I could go stop people!!!!!

It's just a toy to me ....

I really want to get a Laser gun ... one day
    Last edited by Idontgo55; 03-31-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Radar Fanatic

Gayest thing I've ever seen.

Stupid soccer moms with sand in their vagina's...

Here's an idea...BE A PARENT AND TEACH YOUR KID NOT TO RUN OUT INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.

I hate people like this. When people wave at me to slow down I wave back and step on the gas. Get a job.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedUp View Post
    Gayest thing I've ever seen.

Stupid soccer moms with sand in their vagina's...

Here's an idea...BE A PARENT AND TEACH YOUR KID NOT TO RUN OUT INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.

I hate people like this. When people wave at me to slow down I wave back and step on the gas. Get a job.
    Haha. I had someone get pissed off at me before like that. I had my windows down when I hit the stoplight and they pulled up next to me yelling at me to slow down. I had passed them at 50 in a 40 on a 3 lane road. So what was my reaction? Since the road changed to 45mph on the other side of the light, I went ahead and hit it up to 70 on the green.
    Last edited by Woodscolby; 03-31-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Speed Demon

stupid news crew trying to get more views!

on a side note.. whats up with OP?
    how bout an intro, unless its a previous member that got banned