Manufacturer

Default New Jerseyans Get an Early Christmas Present: Suspension of RLCs

Stop! Red light cameras must be shut down next month, N.J. tells towns | NJ.com

Hope other states follow! What a racket these things are!

Of course the graft continues as there are those in the legislation trying to resurrect this scam. Big surprise that those campaigning for the continuation of these programs have a "D" in front of their name.

http://nj1015.com/njs-red-light-came...o-end-tuesday/

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 12-23-2014 at 06:37 PM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Default Re: New Jerseyans Get an Early Christmas Present: Suspension of RLCs

"Of course the graft continues as there are those in the legislation trying to resurrect this scam. Big surprise that those campaigning for the continuation of this programs have a "D" in front of their name." Gotta get the revenue from somewhere they're printing the rest as we speak. Reminds me of the country song "Just give it away"

VG[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by BrownOut; 12-23-2014 at 04:31 PM.