Experienced

Default Full stop at red before turning or you get a ticket.

Some people do not realize that you must completely stop at a red light camera gaurded intersection, many of these cameras will watch the amount of time if any you stop for.

Here is a new one we will add to our database on next update:
    as you can see its in the NavAlert database before its even in the gound, before the 30 day warning period!

http://www.gazettetimes.com/articles...2_redlight.txt

Also note we notify of these "advanced" warning locations on the update page.

Newcomer

yeah, I learned this the 351$ way.
    The lights just turned red and the traffic on the otherside didnt have green yet, so i decide to do a slow turn without a complete stop.

Sad thing was I knew there were red light camera ( close to where i live ), but didnt know the cameras were "smart".

Professional

Yep, no one seems to know this. There is one they just put up here that gets everyone. There is a short dead end street that everyone turns right onto and then makes a left in the gas station at the corner instead of waiting for the green light and making the right into the gas station. Well one night I was on the phone and watched for about 40 minutes as everytime the light turned red, someone would roll the right turn and pull into the gas station. I asked a few of the people if they knew they had just gotten a $100 ticket, and not one knew