Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Default AWESOME CS from Don and Cheetah Team!

Well guys I received my Cheetah mirror today and my first impression is WOW! The CS was OUTSTANDING as a matter of fact Don spent an hour with me on the phone answering all of my questions regarding the mirror and welcomed me to the Cheetah family. I LOVE the wide angle view ( I can see my blind spots now) and damn do I love the sexy voice of the mirror. It is one sexy voice! As far as the build quality it seems like a solid mirror. I will keep you all posted as far as performance.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Default Re: AWESOME CS from Don and Cheetah Team!

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Well guys I received my Cheetah mirror today and my first impression is WOW! The CS was OUTSTANDING as a matter of fact Don spent an hour with me on the phone answering all of my questions regarding the mirror and welcomed me to the Cheetah family. I LOVE the wide angle view ( I can see my blind spots now) and *BEEP* do I love the sexy voice of the mirror. It is one sexy voice! As far as the build quality it seems like a solid mirror. I will keep you all posted as far as performance.
    I wish Don would get on here to fully answer questions about this product. It keeps slipping off my "radar" since I don't see it being discussed that often.

As far as the sexy voice, I can see the horror story unfolding now...

Happya$$ hollers "Cheetah, cheetah" while in bed and his wife subsequently Bobbitizes him out of jealousy!

Old Timer

^

Founder of Stealthvation

I am sure he will. Give him a ring and he will answer all of your questions

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

I think I was one of the early buyers of the mirror when it came out. Now everyone thats buying them knows what I've been talking about.

Their CS is the best I've ever experienced in ANY industry I have ever dealt with.

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinZX-10R
    I think I was one of the early buyers of the mirror when it came out. Now everyone thats buying them knows what I've been talking about.

Their CS is the best I've ever experienced in ANY industry I have ever dealt with.
    I can see why they go out of their way and the icing on the cake is that they have kick butt products

buyradardetectors rocks!

Cheetah Rep

Default Re: AWESOME CS from Don and Cheetah Team!

Quote Originally Posted by MEM-TEK
    Well guys I received my Cheetah mirror today and my first impression is WOW! The CS was OUTSTANDING as a matter of fact Don spent an hour with me on the phone answering all of my questions regarding the mirror and welcomed me to the Cheetah family. I LOVE the wide angle view ( I can see my blind spots now) and *BEEP* do I love the sexy voice of the mirror. It is one sexy voice! As far as the build quality it seems like a solid mirror. I will keep you all posted as far as performance.
    I wish Don would get on here to fully answer questions about this product. It keeps slipping off my "radar" since I don't see it being discussed that often.

As far as the sexy voice, I can see the horror story unfolding now...

Happya$$ hollers "Cheetah, cheetah" while in bed and his wife subsequently Bobbitizes him out of jealousy!
    even out of town here i am.

Any particular questions.

Old Timer

happya$$ -

Are you integrating your V1 into the mirror?

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by TSi+WRX
    happya$$ -

No my V1 is not that chatty which is making me nervous. By the way I took some video today of the mirror detecting a red light camera. As much as I liked the Navalert this GPS mirror makes it look like a toy

buyradardetectors rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by TSi+WRX
    happya$$ -

No my V1 is not that chatty which is making me nervous. By the way I took some video today of the mirror detecting a red light camera. As much as I liked the Navalert this GPS mirror makes it look like a toy
    Hold your V1 in the palm of one hand and, using your other hand, give it a couple of moderately strong slaps (hand slapping down on it from no more than six inches away). Looking at the V1's internal photos, slap the top side of its case. The vibration from the moderate slaps should be enough to break through any oxidation in the header pins which connect one internal circuit board to the other. This also should be enough vibration to assure that any horn wave guide's ridge-to-board coupling is also making a solid ground connection as well. This trick has worked for me to initially get some of my vintage radar detectors to start working correctly again -- although I then disassemble them and use chemicals to thoroughly remove the oxidation in these vintage radar detectors.

Just a thought -- but it should work if pin header oxidation issues are the cause.