Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional

Default EXCLUSIVE - RD.net GROUP BUY - Cheetah GPSmirror

OK here comes something you won’t see every day on this forum. This is going to be of particular importance if you are in California, Arizona, Texas, Illinois, Maryland, Tennessee, Missouri, Ohio New York, Virginia, and Canada.

Most of you will know already but in case some don’t, the Cheetah GPSmirror is a GPS detector that alerts you to all the fixed cameras that your RD misses out on. These cameras are becoming a major issue in quite a few states so we got together with RadarBusters and we’ve put together a totally unique group-buy offer on the Cheetah GPSmirror that is exclusive to RD.net members. Credit goes to Steve and Roy at RadarBusters and Don at Cheetah USA for putting this exclusive together.

First, the conditions:

1. This group buy will run for a strictly limited time period.

2. This is one-time-only special offer promotion. This group buy will not be repeated on this forum or any other board. If you miss out this time I’m afraid you won’t see it again. After this the price will be returning upwards.

3. This offer is not limited to one per person, so if your wife / girlfriend / mom / other normally hates detectors then this is probably the perfect product for her too. Get your Christmas shopping done early :LOL:

4. It goes without saying but to get this offer you have to be a member of this forum. (As this is the only place you can read this message then it's kind of covered already!) But if you do tell friends, family work colleagues, etc. about this offer, you'll have to make them aware that they have to register on the forum first to get access to the GB rate.

OK what’s the deal?

We’re not going to be coy and do the normal GB structures where you get a better price when 5 or 10 or 50 people join in. We hope this will be universally popular and we want to support the board so there is going to be one fantastic GB price for everyone, period.

Normal retail is $299. – RD.net group buy rate is $199
    You save $100 – that’s a staggering one third off!!!!

Can I also get a Radar Detector Interface at the same time?

The GPSMirror can be hooked up to other detectors for false alarm suppression at low speeds using our FAST feature.

Click here for video demo about false alarm suppression: YouTube - Radar Detector Interface for GPSmirror

Radar Detector interfaces are normally $109.99 and there is not much we can do on that price. However for the time period of this GB, we’ll hold down prices on the RD interfaces and laser jammer interfaces so you can make it into an awsome package.

When does the Group Buy rate end?

It ends exactly at midnight (pacific time) on Saturday 31st May.

How do I buy?

http://www.cheetahusa.com/scshop/rdnet.html
    Last edited by RacerX; 06-10-2008 at 11:22 PM.

Radar Fanatic

DANG! And I told Don that I wouldn't have the money for a few weeks still. Oh well.

Radar Fanatic

Just wondering why New York is listed. I live in NY but have yet to come across photo radar. Is there something new I should know about? Also what would the total cost be with this deal to also get a V1 interface, and with it will the mirror display the direction of radar?

thanks

Professional

I hate the term "Photo Radar" it's just confusing. Photo Enforcement or safety cameras are probably better terms to explain. The mirror is to remind you about all the fixed RLC cameras that are in NY.

It's not going to give you the V1 arrows in the mirror but you don't lose them on your V1 display either. Check out the RD interface video link above and prices for the packages are on the website link.

Professional

few questions:

will fit E46 M3 mirror with clown nose?
    will drivers work with Vista x64?
    are software updates free?

thanks

Speed Demon

Man always sucks when you got to get new breaks, new tires, and register your car for around 800bucks when a deal comes around, my luck is **** :P

Founder of Stealthvation

HELL of a deal guys I own one and I LOVE it
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by cell21633
    will fit E46 M3 mirror with clown nose?
    Yes, pretty sure about that. Never had a problem on a BMW

will drivers work with Vista x64?
    Yes

are software updates free?
    Of course,

Professional

Any problems with big mercedes mirrors?

Newcomer

Ok, last night I purchased one of these along with the Sti interface. The problem is that I forgot to put my rd.net screenname in the comment section. Is there going to be any problem with my order? If so, who do I need to contact? I have so far emailed sales@speedcheetahusa.com and used their online "Contact Us" form. I did this last night and so far I have yet to receive a response. Any Suggestions?