Speed Demon

Default Should I buy now or wait till this summer?

I just re-read the nav alert description and didn't realize how useful it is. Over here in NJ we don't have any red light cameras except some that are being put up in my town
    (as far as I know), but nav alert offers so much more. I had no idea that you could add POI; speed traps, ect. Speed traps is a BIG one for anyone. I think just for the POI and speed I would buy it.

My only question is this. Should I buy it now or wait till the summer since you guys said a new model will be coming out? Is it early summer or late summer?

From what Navalert said, Only diff was an External antenna location to plug it into. There might be more to it or they might not even make it just really depends on them.

Its a 50/50.......The way i look at it is, If you know for a fact there are stuff like that in your area why not just buy it now to save you BUTT just incase......You know what i mean, But also keep in mind don't trust the device 100% of the time thinking you can speed and the navalert will tell you if theres a Speed camera location as they always put up new ones.

Navalert has there own database, Some they get info from the user telling them where there are new cameras, and some they get from paid databases they get.

So in my opinion i would rather get it now to save yourself because all you know now is they are working on a new device for which may or may not come out that is not 100% certain, Unless Chris/Navalert comes in and says "Yes we are for sure releasing a new model Aug, 2008.........The its up to you

Speed Demon

Well I don't have to worry about anything except speed traps I know of in my town.

Speed Demon

Can Nav alert do what the Cheetah can do? In terms of how you can set a certain speed on a road you're on and if you go over it, it'll beep at you.

Speed Demon

Default Re: Should I buy now or wait till this summer?

Bump

I'm looking for something to keep me conscious of my "speed". Where I can program certain zones by way of GPS to alert me if I go over a certain set limit.

As well as alert me to a known speed trap I entered in myself.
    Last edited by marker227; 08-08-2008 at 10:03 PM.