Newcomer

Default The Nursing Bra for Cars

I applied Veil to my license plate but it's very hard for me to contemplate putting it on the headlight covers of my nice new car. So maybe some of you who have been parents can appreciate my idea. Have you seen the bras that have detachable cups so a baby can nurse? Can we apply that idea to a car bra and detachable headlight covers controlled from within the passenger compartment? This shouldn't be too hard to engineer with some Velcro and control cables.

The question is; would it be legal?

Advanced Member

With a black car you don't need a leather bra that will in the long run destroy your paint.....Go with the 3m clear bra and VEIL treat your headlight

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Good Citizen

Default Re: The Nursing Bra for Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_D
    I applied Veil to my license plate but it's very hard for me to contemplate putting it on the headlight covers of my nice new car. So maybe some of you who have been parents can appreciate my idea. Have you seen the bras that have detachable cups so a baby can nurse? Can we apply that idea to a car bra and detachable headlight covers controlled from within the passenger compartment? This shouldn't be too hard to engineer with some Velcro and control cables.

The question is; would it be legal?
    Please tell me you're kidding.

Newcomer

Only slightly.

I have a little bitty car with great big ti-, I mean, headlights. They jut way out there and I'm sure cause me to very visible to laser stares. I'd just rather cover them up than to slather them with something that would make them look, shall we say, less attractive.

I think the Janet Jackson "costume malfunction" function would be very cool.

Longsnowsm

You have to check your local laws regarding headlight covers. In many places they are illegal. If it is a looks issue Veil doesn't look bad when properly applied, and it comes off with some Windex or amonia. It isn't like your slapping paint on it. Hope that helps.

Longsnowsm