Experienced

Default Navalert BACK with a vengeance

New update :

By popular demand we have brought back the variable speed feature and distance, now you can control at which speed and distance you will hear the "reduce speed" warning at speed cameras.

Database Domination - Not only do we monitor news releases , we are now running scripts to analyze competitors data as well as all know POI website database files, if we find something not in our data base while cross referencing it is verified then added.

Please note that with any update often we will alert in a radius for speed cameras, once the customers have given feedback as to official direction of monitoring the database will be updated to reflect this information.

Remember it is you that makes for database perfection.

Thank you

Staff www.navalert.com
    Last edited by navalert; 10-24-2008 at 03:19 PM.

Experienced

Default Re: Navalert BACK with a vengeance

Latest update File is dated 10242008 must be that date or higher for newest firmware.

Experienced

ok i just updated it again and now it works, thanks navalert

Glad you're back. I am not gonna rely on your company any more though. I got the Cheetah mirror today. I think they care for the customers a bit more. Navalert went straight to the garbage. If you left us hanging before, you're gonna do it again.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BBBxcursion View Post
    Glad you're back. I am not gonna rely on your company any more though. I got the Cheetah mirror today. I think they care for the customers a bit more. Navalert went straight to the garbage. If you left us hanging before, you're gonna do it again.
    Ouch.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by BBBxcursion View Post

The problem was we needed to do some tech changes to allow speed adjustment warnings settings, we concluded that most customers could handle a delay to improve navalert features, sorry to see you leave however others will fill your void with these improvements. To say were going to do it again is your conclusion , and thats fair.

Thank you for being a ex customer.

To all others, enjoy your variable speed and distance features.

Chris