Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default photocopy for front plate?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...r/IMGP1916.jpg
    this guy did a great job

where did u get it done? at a store?
    Last edited by autobel; 01-11-2009 at 05:28 PM.

Speedtrap Crasher

Default Re: photocopy for front plate?

Most places won't allow you to photocopy a license plate but you can get one done if your office has a color copier.

In my database of stupid stuff I've done, I scanned and retouched a photoID for a girlfriend of mine then took it to Kinkos to get it printed out. they told me it would take about thirty minutes then called the police on me. I got a lecture about fake IDs threatened with felony arrest then they let me go.

I would imagine asking for a xerox of a license plate would get the same thing.
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by erickonphoenix View Post
    Most places won't allow you to photocopy a license plate but you can get one done if your office has a color copier.

In my database of stupid stuff I've done, I scanned and retouched a photoID for a girlfriend of mine then took it to Kinkos to get it printed out. they told me it would take about thirty minutes then called the police on me. I got a lecture about fake IDs threatened with felony arrest then they let me go.

I would imagine asking for a xerox of a license plate would get the same thing.

Good Citizen

hmmm what if I use the photocopier at the police station?
    that way they dont have to go out of their way to find me and prob let me continue with my photocopy?

Street Lawyer

yea, this is why I suggested we make templates for the diff states and do it our self

Professional

i work at a walgreens so i just had it printed out at our photolab.

Good Citizen

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm lucky u

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky225 View Post
    yea, this is why I suggested we make templates for the diff states and do it our self
    I believe that is an excellent idea. Create the thing from scratch in Word or Photoshop, then print it out. Heck, most people these days either have a colour printer, or at least have a friend who does.

You're lucky, Erick. Big Brother takes a seriously dim view of ID counterfeiters post 9/11. My little brother got busted making fake DLs a couple years back and convicted in federal court. He'll be on probation for like ten years now. DL faking used to be looked at as nothing more than a youthful prank, almost a rite of passage in colleges everywhere. Hell, I did it too. Not anymore. It's serious business these days.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Street Lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    I believe that is an excellent idea. Create the thing from scratch in Word or Photoshop, then print it out. Heck, most people these days either have a colour printer, or at least have a friend who does.

You're lucky, Erick. Big Brother takes a seriously dim view of ID counterfeiters post 9/11. My little brother got busted making fake DLs a couple years back and convicted in federal court. He'll be on probation for like ten years now. DL faking used to be looked at as nothing more than a youthful prank, almost a rite of passage in colleges everywhere. Hell, I did it too. Not anymore. It's serious business these days.
    Wow, feds got nothing better to do then bust fake ID makers now a days? I imagine after Real ID gets officially implemented it's going to be a far greater offense.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky225 View Post
    Wow, feds got nothing better to do then bust fake ID makers now a days?
    Yep. This was three years ago, and it was a joint sting between the $ecret $ervice and the Postal Inspectors. Surprised the Hell out of me that either one of them would get involved in anything that petty.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob