Good Citizen

Default all these guys selling plate covers/plate flippers etc are a joke

I have emailed 7 shops 3 weeks ago that sell **** like this and not one have replied.. including all those losers on u tube that advertise a small clip of their products. like I dont get it why do they bother then?

is there anyone that sells a fair priced item that want some business? lmk if u know of anyone

Radar Fanatic
    In a town full of undercover leos blasting c/o Ka

Default Re: all these guys selling plate covers/plate flippers etc are a joke

It could be the leos that shut down the businesses... maybe?

Yoda of Radar

The Plate Flipper is still readily available from the mfgr. I got mine quickly. But if you're looking for one of those high tech electronic glass thingers, forget it. Only one person here has ever reported receiving one, and it was so cheap and crappy that he sent it back. All the others are vaporware.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Good Citizen

see I dont get it why are they wasting their time and others posting their videos emails etc for.
    ****en bs

ps whats vaporware?

pps not looking for flipper but instead the fancy glass thing or the black kurtain kind.

I know neither will happen to my car . your prob right look cool etc on video but will last 2 weeks and thats even if u find someone to get it from
    Last edited by autobel; 12-28-2009 at 10:51 AM.

Experienced

A driver that i am aspiring to (NO not Roy, haha) just order something to this affect. It is a brilliant idea in my opinion, i'll keep you posted on how it actually turns out though!

Good Citizen

thanks for that

Yoda of Radar

I don't find anything that brilliant about it. If you think about it, there are just SO few applications where this would be even potentially useful to you. You can't use it against the cops, or you're going to jail. You shouldn't be running through red lights anyhow. And if you use it against toll roads, they're going to find you and make a serious example of you, just like the monkey man.

So really, what good are they?

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Radar Fanatic
    On the Darknet (LEVEL 10 Telecommunicator) in Tucson, AZ

If you plan on driving like an idiot and don't want anyone to know your plate as you "cruise" through it might be some help

Yoda of Radar

Not so much. They'll still call and give a description. And if you're driving that fast, they can't see your plate anyhow.

Good Citizen

I dont want them to do 200 thru red lights I want then for my other car when I go to car shows. I can block the plates b4 I pull in etc.