Experienced

Default Bust wireless LPP help!

Ally..left my car for a month in the cold weather and now my wireless LPP is dead. There's power to the stealth node, but no LED or warnings. Any ideas? Hair drier etc? The plucky little devil's been through a fair few winters with me, so it would be a shame to have to say bye-bye. We only got to -10 or so here, so it wasn't as bad as you lads got it.

update: I've checked the connections and cleaned and reset them from the battery to the box before the sealed LPP control box. Everything's working fine and the connection to the stealth node being made etc. Is there anything I can do with the sealed LPP control box (i.e. is there a fuse inside it)? I've checked and reseated the connectors to the LED and the head, but it's still dead as a dodo.

update #2 @ 2011/01/07: After driving the car around for a few hundred miles, everything's started working again. Obviously it was a bit cold and damp after sitting about for 4 weeks in the snow. Panic over!
    Last edited by nomad; 01-07-2011 at 12:26 PM.

Lead Foot

Default Re: Bust wireless LPP help!

There is a fuse, but I think its not a normal fuze used in the US, contact the LPP people and they will help you out. You might be able to get one at Radio Shack or so, if that is your problem.

Experienced

Default Re: Bust wireless LPP help!

Quote Originally Posted by samq45 View Post
    There is a fuse, but I think its not a normal fuze used in the US, contact the LPP people and they will help you out. You might be able to get one at Radio Shack or so, if that is your problem.
    cheers for the reply, but the box is the cheetah version, not the LPP one which I dumped years back. The only fuse I can find is before the powernode and that's fine, The only other places where the "issue" could be is the cheetah stealth node or the waterproof cheetah LPP control box or the cable between them, as everything else is up and working.